Saturday, September 1, 2007

oh what a day...

well I know that's not a song... lol
-
We're both dragging from the game last night or maybe it's all that pasta we had. Here we are thinking this morning that we were going to get an early start on the required errands to only leave like an hour after we first headed to the door... early start my butt
-
Well the pharmacy gals were nice but it still was difficult to deal with, paying them $50 for my new meds when I had just called two days earlier to ask the price and they told me $14 & change. So to appease ourselves we tried most all of the demo table foods. Had the breakfast stuff, the lunch kind of stuff and definitely the desert; had our fruit and even a shot of healthy junk lol notice I called the healthy items junk? Came away with a bigger bill than we had expected but it was fun; with the exception of the two witches in line behind us ... I'll just say RUDE otherwise I will rant on for a while... next
-
Arrived home to put away the cold stuff and head back out to the other store to complete the list. This time it wasn't as fun. So much traffic, I thought people were going to leave the city being that it was a 3-day weekend - dang my last nerve is pulsing... in addition, it seemed as if we could not find anything we had on our list... bummer... somehow we still had a surprise at the register... sigh
-
So, the kids were glad when we arrived home and they realized we were staying. Gave them their rawhide's and we settled in for some college football... ugh! Our main team lost : (
-
Played with the kids before it got dark and did some fig maintenance. To our surprise we found a frog that made its home under our center one... so we left the tree alone and gave it a water down. We named our new backyard friend Froggie. I sure hope he can find his way out of the yard if he's lost... the silly things I worry about!
-
Back to the college football games, watching the babies enjoy their chews and unwind. I feel like I haven't rested in days ~
-
oh what a day... MOTL out
-

0 Guest(s):