Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Early Start - wow

Goodness, we both woke up in the wee hours of the morning and dang if I couldn't go back to sleep. Then wouldn't you know it, the alarm rings what seems like moments after I drifted off...ugh!
*
With no sleep in the energy bank who would have figured I would head outside to feed the plants? Do some light yard maintenance and drain the 3 doggie pools to water the trees, fill some water jugs, plus collected a bucket of rocks for the deck project. Seems as if I am making up for yesterday. lol
*
Yeah, saw and said good morning to my Little Green Baby who is the tiniest of tiny baby lizards that has selected to live within the pots on the patio table up on deck. I choose to think Little Green Baby lizard is a girl. I even try to find insects to help in her search for food... yes I laid a little cup of water out so LGB could find it easily. Weeks ago I saw her for the first time and by accident she was on my hand. I am so glad I did not scream and shake her off because I felt so blessed to feel her inzy bitzy feet crawling on me. Then I didn't see her for a week or two and this past weekend was blessed again to see her and every day since then! LGB even comes really close to see what we are doing. I know it sounds crazy but what a delicate little create of Gods' and how wonderful it is that she seems to be comfortable around all of us.
*
So back to this morning. I took Ginger out front without her leash and she did fabulous even when some sad sacks walked by... ooops that was mean. I then put her in the back and brought out Sparky who was good as well but I did get a pinch nervous for a split second when a guy on a bike and a girl walking next to him were passing by. The girl glared at me and Sparky when he was trotting towards them, his tail was wagging and usually he is afraid of everyone so to me that was a good sign but the girl didn't know that and seemed to dislike his action. I continued to walk across the driveway which was in the same direction as they were going and Sparky was ready to follow them however, he minded well when I asked him to come over to me. I can only speculate that the girl doesn't really like dogs 'cos Sparky is so majestic looking with the prettiest white smile and cutest flopping ears when he's trotting.
*
And all this took place before 10 AM... sigh ... need to recoup a bit

back later
*
So nothing too exciting... just normal evening things
We'll see what transpires tomorrow
It's never really dull around here
*
Mom of the Lot out...

0 Guest(s):