Friday, July 20, 2007

Prayers Please

All I can think about is Tammy Faye.
*
Please take a moment to say a prayer for this ailing God loving woman. I am humbled to see her genuine love for our Heavenly Father, faith, hope and people as a whole. I recognise the signs of pain she is enduring and share the sadness of all who love or care for her. It is heart-wrenching to know she is suffering yet I so admire her faith, strength and ability to go public to witness for the Lord. Tammy Faye is the epitome of Inner Beauty and she truly glowed with beauty in her recent interview. I hope to be as strong if ever I have such a burden to carry. I look forward to meeting Tammy Faye in heaven.
*
If you have never stopped by her website TammyFaye.com you will be blessed to read her front page message. I also believe she would truly appreciate your well wishes too.
*
Please Pray for Tammy Faye... ask The Lord God our Heavenly Father to allow her all the time she desires with her family, her friends and to witness; in addition to easing her pain.
*
God will bless you for your sincere prayers...Mom of the Lot sadden to tears

0 Guest(s):