Saturday, August 11, 2007

Lots of Love Love Today

love Y love
*
Boy does it make a difference when you get the beauty sleep you need!
*
I am so surprised Dad of The Lot got up early and because I made coffee our day took off! Went for breakfast, did our errands and home; all before 11 AM, WOW!
*
So I finished my main goal for the day and the formal living room & entry looks fabulous!
*
Lolly gaged the rest of the day but I cooked an awesome salmon dinner and I even went out to play with the dogs in this horrible heat!
*
Pat myself on the back :) I exercised several times throughout the day... yeeha
*
I left hubby alone to work on his presentation for Monday but the dogs got him up and out to play throughout the day. They love him so much Y
*
Oh did I mention we both have maintained our weight loss even with all the snacking we've done, Cool Beans!! I know I have seen some slight likable contouring on myself and I am loving this ride 'em cowgirl exerciser! ;)

*
Hope to see some shooting stars tonight... if I can stay awake long enough!
*
Yeah Tiger Woods!
*
Good thing there's wasn't much on the TV today or that could have altered my success.

*
*
*

so...
*

Well, yesterday was tough and all I can remember was a great lupper lol that's lunch & supper in one; ooooh it was so good! I know we stopped at two stores afterwards but I guess since I was dragging all I remember was we had great Mexican food and going to bed to only be shocked that a mosquito made it to our room and had the nerve to land on my CHEEK! ugh, yup I killed it!!! Good thing today was so good because two moody days in a row would have been horrible for the honey and kids... we had lots of love love today, Thank You Lord

*
smiles Mom of The Lot out...

0 Guest(s):