Wednesday, August 1, 2007

P...

proclivity - what the?
*
So I decided to look this word up today because it invaded its way into our family this weekend. Here we were talking about poison ivy and how it seems lol that I was growing it like a house plant! Silly me but here comes the husband throwing out the notion that I am intentionally growing a proclivity... or we seem to have a proclivity... anyhow I decided to find out about this sudden word invasion.
*
Called the hubby to verify I was looking up the correct word plethora only to find out I have been haunted by the wrong word haha that it was proclivity. So I asked... 'how is it you learned this word honey? Or did you just pull it out of the deep darkness of your brain?' his response was 'from the crevices of my mind so what does it mean?' My thought: I would have thought you would have known since your using it! Oh and he says I used it in the wrong context... whatever
*
Any who: well after looking it up I do believe he said it because it just felt neat to say; you know how some words just feel good to say and sound so cool? However, after looking both words up well... I like how 'the both' of them feel to say and oh how smart they make me feel too ;)
*
I know I know, I left you hanging... I felt the need to share the curiosity... smiles
*
Mom of the Lot out...
*

0 Guest(s):