Sunday, August 19, 2007

Prepared for Dean

Exhausted - But Done
yeehaw!

-
We are now all inside to recoup, awwwwwwh, ac. The dogs have crashed, the honey is reclining, I'm at the computer and we're listening to some good ministries, did I say awwwwwwh!
-
Under deck water proofing project is done. We should have developed this longtime ago, silly us. We are prepared for any repercussions sent our way from a hurricane or tropical depression. Additionally, it will help keep everything dry and out of the sun on a daily basis... cool beans!
-
I may be exhausted but I have the desire to do some rearranging out back... of course we can't move the trees but... what is up with me??? I must be delirious... lol
-
Smiles - Mom & Dad of The Lot must relax...

God Bless those in Dean's path, keep them safe

0 Guest(s):