Friday, August 17, 2007

Positive Notes Only

-

YEAH.. WooHoo.. YeeHa.. Applause galore!!!
Sabra WON!!!
I may have started late on the phone voting but... lol... I know I put in OVER 1800 before they closed the lines. I was on a roll with both cell phones since goodness, I almost forgot to vote and I only had an hour & a-half... would have attempted to make some more from the house phone if it hadn't been so dang difficult to use redial... No matter.. Saber WON!!! A tid bit of joy last night.
-
Weather: Hard to believe we are experiencing a beautiful day... On the way to work, Honey witnessed two rainbows... The sun is playing around the clouds and everything looks fresh...
-
Doctor: New pleasant staff members... Special Dark in the candy jar... Results all good... Received samples yeah! totally cool beans!
-
Home: Kids joyful welcome, went out to play with them... Reviewed the plants and Yeah! first plume ever on one of the pompus... soo cool :)
-
TGIF: Date Day! I loooove that my honey gets home early on Friday's and we did it again! mmmmm Mexican
-
Evening: We're home ahhhh... discovered a second plume on a different pompas and possibly another one or at least it looks like the beginnings of one on a third plant... fingers crossed! So did a bit of planting while the hub played with the kids and now we relax!!! blessing
-
Possible activities: Well, honey is reviewing work stuff, kids are prowling the grounds and I well, I'm currently on the net but I feel like piddling through some boxes, I know football is on so who knows.
-
Hoping Mean Dean dissipates quickly
-
Mom of The Lot out...

0 Guest(s):