Monday, August 6, 2007

Moody Monday

:) I say that because I am starting off tired!

Okay so I decided to change the mood and go reel mow my section of the front yard 'cos usually the reel mower lifts my spirits but not today. It was so muggy and the mosquitoes were in swarms. I did however manage to clean up the porch and maintenance the Boy Fish.
*
Before heading to the back I saw a huge notice on the mailboxes down the road and decided to go check the mail and read the notice. What a spirit lifter I got a package from my dearest friend. My spirits were lifted. I sat down and opened that first and then I put the mail inside and headed for the back. It was such a nice breeze up on deck I had to do some planting and let the kids run a bit. I really needed to pick up poop but the sun was heavy and the fence blocked the wind so I stayed up under the umbrella transplanting - spirit lifter - it was nice.
*
Headed in to write a note to Queen One, do some soaps and chat with the hub - spirits up and then some house work - spirits blah...
*
Hub didn't call the rest of the day which means he was busy but I know he looked good with his new shoes. I won't make that mistake again for those of you who know what I'm talking about... lol
*
So much to do / not enough energy - shucks
*
Gotta go cook, hope the hubby has an interesting post 'cos it wasn't too adventurous at home today... I think I want to take up widdling or carving ;)
*
However, non-eventful days can actually be so glorious at times
*

0 Guest(s):