Thursday, August 23, 2007

Slow Day Yeah!

I did not get anything accomplished today; boo on me
-
Unfortunately, I did dream again last night but at least it was not disturbing; since it did not completely fade from my memory.
-
Kids had a relatively restful day; minimal barking and they seem to enjoy that we all napped at the same time. I decided to ly on the carpet next to the kitchen floor; at first Sparky and Crikit thought something was wrong with me.. they ran as close as they could to get to me without stepping on the carpet then whined and attempted to lick me . It was so funny. They finally relaxed, laid as close to the carpet as possible and stared at me. I gave a deep sigh which is what they do when they are relaxing and they reciprocated... next thing you know they were sleeping. Apparently I did as well and boy was it nice. I have no clue what Ginger did but I know she didn't bark. I guess the rain helped lullaby us to sleep, mmmm
-
Not much on the tube but dang I am I frustrated that the despicable E.D. is still in the BB house. I felt bad for Jen; how nice for her that she got to dump their butts in the water.
-
Tomorrow is already looking up... honey will be home early! Yeah!

-

0 Guest(s):