Thursday, August 9, 2007

Wolf Whistle

So after my SPOOK this morning...
*
On the way home I was hungry but thank the Lord the lines at our neighborhood fast food favorites were long. No problem - I will just park and go into the grocery store. I'll get the most for my money and healthier food! Good choice ME
*
Well, I was feeling good in my simple summer dress and little heels and apparently a couple of guys thought so too. I couldn't believe my ears when I heard the wolf whistle. I did not look up to encourage but I sure did smile inside :)
*
I can not remember the last time I got a wolf whistle and apparently they wanted to take a second look; I was returning the cart and saw the vehicle turn around and head out towards my direction. I nonchalantly hurried to the car and left but HEY how nice was that?
*
*
P.S. Your whistles are still more meaningful honey ;)

*

0 Guest(s):