Wednesday, August 1, 2007

B' ills

That's right I focused on bills today... now I feel ill
*

Another * ill * this morning I woke up to find Dad of the Lots relatively new work shoes chewed to oblivion by the baby *UGH* especially because it was my fault. We had them out on deck for a day and last night I remembered to bring them in. I sat them on a tub that is temporarily in the kitchen. Before I fixed them up for the night I had a quick thought to remember to remove them from Ginger's reach but...
*
Dang if I didn't wake up at 5:39 AM and heard Ginger's collar chime and I thought, gosh she is up early but I'll be down within the hour, it's to early to get up right now. So, when I was headed down once we woke to start the day I turned down the hall and got a sudden gut feeling because I suddenly remembered that I didn't remove the shoes last night. OOOOOOOH when I got through the pantry and turned on the kitchen light in a glance I didn't see the shoes and saw her with the shoes. I ran to her bed and they were annihilated! I screamed and yelled and hollered and screamed again to let out my anger! She wanted me to open the door so she could run away from me and my loudness. The other two just huddled in their respective beds alert to follow any command I gave. I am certain they were shaking in their paws too. Ginger was puddling all over the place which was making me madder and as I wiped up and screamed more puddles appeared. *UGH*
*
SO I stopped screaming the moment I realized the shower had turned off... oh my gosh what am I going to tell the hub? He actually might think I did it on purpose because I have complained from the moment we purchased those things a few months ago. I couldn't stand the look of them but if they made him happy then go ahead... He is all about comfort and I figured since they are for work and I don't have to look at them then get them. I just didn't like the look and it seemed as if he walked heavy in them... actually they are heavy when you pick them up which surprises me that Ginger could carry them off... both of them! Now I have to go and purchase some more and they are not cheap but I am certain they are comfortable since they are the Dr. Scholl's dress shoe. Dang! But what to do this morning since Ginger chewed up the previous black pair of work shoes. He wore the brown yesterday and if he had only wore the blacks this would not have happened. My fault again because I laid out the brown work outfit requiring the brown shoes that aren't worn often. Thought it would be a nice change... dang! So what to do? Well, I had to put him in his black dress shoes till we can make a trip to purchase a replacement pair.
*
How did I let this happen gosh I expect to feel * ill * all day...
*
Time to comfort the kids, little one is following me closely which from historical behavior means forgive me ;( and like always I remind her I know she is just being a puppy but that was bad and then we have the big hug and rub - then the other two invade for theirs too... Love makes our house go round
Y


Mom of the Lot having a trying day

0 Guest(s):