Thursday, August 30, 2007

Dealing with the PAW's

Today seemed to be going along merrily and then what the hay?!
-
-
Well, it's typical for Crikit to run after the garbage or recycle truck but when I opened the back door, giving them access to their doggie door, they each shot thru it 'like a bat out of...' growling and barking as if they were chasing down an intruder!. They almost took the screen door off not to mention the punishment the flap received... dang!
-
No clue as to why this sudden freaked behavior. I saw nothing and no one. I could hear the recycle truck but nonetheless, their actions were odd to say the least...
-
Crikit - did something to her back leg and she suddenly has a limp
-
Sparky - re-injured his front paw nail
-
Ginger - cracked a back paw nail
-
-

Hello kids - if ya just stop flying down the stairs in one-leap maybe this wouldn't happen... ~sigh~ if only they could understand what I am saying and let me cut them nails w/o fighting me - then just maybe...
-
Good thing it began to rain, their stuck inside and will have to rest their paws. So as you can see - I did a little venting and now... I shall return to my tasks at hand... laundry - yippee (I'll leave you to imagine the sarcasm?) lol
-
Mom of the Lot out...

0 Guest(s):