Saturday, October 13, 2007

Chocolate Craving Resolved ~ next ~

oooooh did my honey find the perfect quick fix for that awful chocolate craving, it's been haunting me for a while now!
~
Marie Calendar's I Y Chocolate Cream Pie (Just Thaw & Serve)
~
I am so content but for some strange reason, the chocolate thing has now changed to a banana craving. It's hard to figure out what my body is deficient of, to be having these odd ball cravings and NO I am not pregnant... lol
~
Funny... last night when DOTL purchased the pie for our home Date I really didn't care too much for it. I didn't want to say anything, after all DOTL went out of his way to help me but after it completely thawed (overnight)... ooooh was it goood. Guess I should have paid more attention to the label on the box huh :)
~
It triggered my memory of a "Cow Paddy Pie" I use to make... I plan to do so soon now. Oh and my version is sensational if I must toot my own horn :) ...of course you need to be a chocolate lover. I would say it's a cross between the Cream Pie we just had and Turtle Cheese Cake.
~
I think I'll go buy a banana 'cos this has been going on for a couple of days... sheeesh what's next???
~

0 Guest(s):