Saturday, October 6, 2007

Game Night

Apparently going to bed early causes one to wake up early... what a concept lol
~

SO I had this coupon for Office Max that expired today; I got up and ready pretty fast then said honey aren't you ready? IT worked he got ready really quick! Usually I'm the slow one :) so while we were at this new shopping strip we decided to check out World Market 'cos the babe had no ideal what kinda store it was... Then we headed home chowed on the angel hair left overs from Date Day and then we headed back out the door to go to the garden center. I wanted to find out what type of bush/tree I was given a few years ago that is soooo beautiful and the garden show had their live radio show going on and guess who was on the radio ticktock ticktock time up you guessed it ~ ME! oh and there was Swanson's free ice cream ooooh the ice cream sandwich was soooooo gooood!! We purchased the fertilizer then went home and I cooked a sensational lunch if I say so myself... then napped to replenish energy for the football game while the honey watched the AZ game.
~
Almost forgot: In between all that I talked my honey into stopping and helping me pick up the left overs of three huge yuka's that someone ran down. While unloading them into the backyard the grandpa neighbor decided to cross over while going to the mailbox and I was a tad nervous cos we had all three dog without their leashes sniffing the front corner. Well thank the Lord they are relatively well behaved and they didn't growl or bark at neighbor and though Crikit's hair began to raise and I think neighbor got a bit nervous, Crikit listened when DOTL told her to settle and go home which means get in the backyard. Ginger who usually runs from any human actually trotted after him till he said 'no Ginger' and I think she was shocked he said her name and she stopped but then Sparky with his flapping ears and big grin started trotting up to neighbor and the moment neighbor reached out to pet him Sparky ducked and cowered away. That's why Crikit quickly took attention and slowly walked over to him with her tail wagging which, for DOTL and me we know is her trick to get someone close to only turn around and snip at them to scare them away. I'm just glad none of them barked their scary bark so he wouldn't think bad of them.
~
Oh and I got to talk with my sister in PA... niece Elizabeth's mom
~
The game started off great and then simmered down. One of the band's didn't show cos they were at a competition and we had a couple of inconsiderate bleacher patrons and at the end of the game the star running back got injured and ended his HS football career but since he is already committed to OSU he's set. The one thing I am grateful for is the honey dropping me off to get seats because he ended up parking almost a mile away!!! We even left home early to ensure we got parking but if we had only known one of the large parking lots was blocked off for another HS homecoming dance we would have left two hours before game time. At least the team we were cheering for won...
~
Had to play with the kids when we got home cos they acted neglected and then to bed we went exxxxhausted!

0 Guest(s):