Friday, October 5, 2007

Date Day & Errands galore

~
What a morning... so I didn't start off as early as I wanted to but I got out the door early enough to get to the High School before the students got out for lunch. Boy the new edition to the campus went up fasssst. Anyway, I followed the same path I took last year to buy tickets on campus and when I entered the door it definitely had been rearranged, so I greeted the student and made that comment to only get a snubbish response ugh kids and their no manner actions really pinch my nerve... so I headed over to the area where I use to get the tickets and (excuuuuuse me lady behind the desk could I have disturbed you not working when your suppose to be any more? helllllo I am contributing to this campus athletic fund by buying two tickets so be pleasant why don't cha) but she was rude to say the least. I wanted to give her a lesson on manners but I knew to walk a way! No wonder the student at the greeters desk was as rude as she was when I first walked in... huh but on a good note, at least I saved a couple of dollars and time by buying them at the school instead of standing in the long line to buy them at the game.
~
Since I was out and about, my intentions are to do as much as possible to save gas. I headed to my dad's house to give him a belated birthday gift and quickly realized that I should have called though 'cos of all times they were not home... quite unusual but nonetheless I left the gift and headed to the best Dollar store in town. I roamed every isle and it was relaxing and I got some good deals! Made it all worthwhile.
~
Honey gets home early on Friday's and because 'never ending' is actually ending I knew we were headed that way for our Date Day mmmm no complaints from me
~
Upon filling our bellies to complete contentment we headed for the warehouse grocery store that was close. Best way to visit when your full... SO we got the few things we needed and headed over to my local nieces house. I was too excited about the birthday gift we got her and I wanted her to have it right away. Actually, since I like to celebrate my birthday all month long I was tempting her to do the same 'cos after all she will be


~ sweet sixteen ~

She's looking too adorable and well, we visited for a few while waiting for my sister to get home so I could pick up some things she had for me/us. Also, they brought us some souvenirs from their summer vacation and wow who ever knew there was such a thing as Wild Huckleberry Jam and ooooh it is so goooood!
~
Well, to bed early it will be a long day tomorrow since the game doesn't start till the evening! It will be the number 1 vs the number 2 team in the city with one of the best High School running backs in the Nation! Plus both bands are really good.
~

0 Guest(s):