Monday, October 8, 2007

MON ~ day

Came & went and I cannot remember anything other than we snuck out from dancing with the stars... I know, why would we be sneaking out, it's not like we had a party going on or anything and the kids well they were out playing...
~
All I know is I had to go to the doctor and then give a blood sample and I was feeling blue so when I said I wanted a piece of chocolate cake or even a chocolate donut the honey said lets go!... as long as your driving... ugh I didn't want to drive but I sure did have a craving so we were BAD... we went to get my car some gas and we bought a bag of chocolate donuts and two bags of chips to munch on for the rest of our Monday shows...
~
awwwwh it's so nice to fill a craving rather that fight it off... totally kicked blue's butt away!
~

0 Guest(s):