Saturday, October 13, 2007

Satisfied

So I stayed up late unintentionally therefore, choosing to ignore the 5 AM alarm. However, the TV woke up and I left it on so I would not go back into a deep sleep but I did reset the alarms to start going off at 5:35 AM to get me up and into the shower. However, I forgot to turn the other two off before stepping into the shower so the they successfully got me in and out of the shower in a matter of minutes which, is totally unusual for me.
~
Well, the alarms were so successful that I was showered, ready and unloading the garage by 6:15 AM. Since my main goal was to sell our microwaves anything else was just for the possibility of more profit. The Spring sub-sales usually have more crowds so I was content with our sales by 10 AM and began packing the left overs. By 11:00 AM we were headed out the door and on our way to our favorite Mexican restaurant!
~
Now I need a nap so catch ya later zzzzzzzzz
~

0 Guest(s):