Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Just Bit's

The weather has been so nice I made it a point today to hang out front with Ginger and pick up acorns.
~
Yuck, our new neighbor's are loud but what can you do, at least so far it's not been a regular thing.
~
I had a whole slue of errands to run but since I could not find my auto registration renewal well, I decided to focus on gathering recycle items for Thursday pickup and look for the form of course.
~
Watched Private Practice which, I thought was going to be more of a humorous show but the main storyline got the tears rolling. Some may say it's just a show but the story line of babies being accidentally switched at birth, the parents find out, the mistake is corrected and each have to deal with the heartache of it all. The more devastating twist was that one family that had the healthy baby learned their true baby had a short time to live. I could feel the pain and all the actors did a phenomenal job.
~
Thank goodness the ankle was better and we headed out the door with Sparky for our evening walk. The girls were not happy they were left behind but the boy sure did love it. He kept us at a fast pace! You go boy!
~
Hmmm well, Tuesday I know I was busy but... what I do remember is that I went grocery shopping and met a truly interesting soul, Pat. After a long chat about history/war he experienced, I encouraged him to start a blogspot for his family and friends. I'll let y'all know if he does since we have already exchanged e's, I feel certain he will let me know once he starts. Oh and if anyone saw the Ellen show... oh my gosh I fell in love with that little girl... so adorable in every way and I am certain she is going to make her mark in this world... definitely a gift from God... it was a blessing that I stopped to watch... but by evening both of us felt too tired to walk... ~sigh~ it happens...

0 Guest(s):