Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Tuesday Tid Bits

very cool weather ~ I wish I had spent more time outside
~
got a bit of morning rain so, I re-fertilized the front
~
Craving PINK lemonade ~ did you know that lemon water preferably hot is great for combating cholesterol? Provided you don't add sweetener!
~
I was a slacker most of the day... shame on me
~
The misty weather was fun for our evening playtime with the kiddos
~
Honey finished off the fertilizer on the last half of the backyard
~
Cooked up some turkey treats for dinner
we watched the tube and then...
~
I should of realized honey didn't feel like walking
I got him out of the house but that didn't go well...
we had a disagreement which, is very unusual for us
100 yards up the road he turned around and headed back home
Crikit & I continued on through the neighborhood
the still damp night made me feel so very alone
~
but when we returned home sigh
he was no where to be found downstairs
so I got the dogs ready for bed, cleared up the kitchen
headed up to find that he was already asleep...
I don't like going to bed without clearing things up first but
that's life sometimes... sigh
~
~
MONDAY notes: planted the ivy's and called the niece for a chat

2 Guest(s):

Emanicipated? said...

Disagreement....clearly this is not the Lot I know...I would have shook the bed til he awoke...then I'd clear the air:-)

Lot 53 said...

Hi emani ~ total bewildering conduct from my normally calm natured man. I felt it best to let the issue pass till the time was right to discuss.

Don't you have a birthday coming up? ~smiles~